Cherokee Rose

Monday, November 14, 2005

Back to Caseville AGAIN!

My husband wants to see the place in Caseville that I have an offer pending on, so we are going to drive up tonight and he can see it tomorrow and a few others I've looked at. Then we'll drive back tomorrow. Then my girlfriend is coming in from Arizona on Thursday, so I'll pick her up at the airport and we will drive back up to Caseville on Friday. I talked to her boyfriend today and got all the info I need, like her flight number, etc. All this driving back and forth to Caseville is driving me crazy. So I'm in a hurry right now...getting some emails done and this post...cause we have to leave like real soon...

OH...today is my little Mini-Sue's birthday...she is 6 years old!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter