Cherokee Rose

Sunday, October 23, 2005

I went out partying with my #3 son tonight and his girlfriend.

Last night about 5 mins after I posted my blog, my son and his g'friend came home. So we watched that "Open Water" movie and I decided to just drive home and sleep in my own bed and get up at noon. I feel bad cause I told Hunter before he went to sleep that I would be there in the morning when he woke up....and I wasn't. Well, they needed the night to themselves and I needed my bed...a judgement call.

So I woke up late...went to the store and bought chips, candy, pop, and I went to my mom's house...(funny,how I still call it her house)...dished the junk mail out of the mailbox and ate the candy, chips and pop. My #3 son called me and wanted us to go with them to a place in Detroit....I explained to him that his father does not go anywhere...so if he wants to go party somewhere in my area, I can meet him.

Got home....called #3 son...no answer....made chili dogs...went to the video store and rented "Hide and Seek" with sexy Robert DeNiro...took make up off....took a bath....started watching DVD....then #3 son calls! He and his girlfriend wanted to go this place near me and wanted me to meet them there....COOL!...I'm always up for a party! So I told hus that I'm going out. He didn't seem too happy but I left the movie on for him to watch while I'm gone....works like dog biscuits for my dogs...haha..just keep them distracted and they hardly know you're gone.

I changed clothes...wore my tight jeans and my top I bought at the Harley Festival and met them there before 11:00. They had a really really good DJ...they played some hip-hop and some Def Lepard and (would you believe some M.Jackson??). Monica and I danced our cute buns off. I drank beer and did one shot....and we left at some point before the DJ quit.

I drove home....holy hell, I fuckin DROVE home....haha...I always drive good..actually passed a cop on the way....his loss, my gain.

Holy crap..what time is it anyway??....guess I should get to bed....Ciao....

1 Comments:

  • At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter