Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I Want Gregg Back!

My favorite radio talk show is no longer "Gregg and Michelle"...it's now "Jay and Michelle"....and it's really bumming me out. Gregg is this really cool guy that made the whole show funny. There was an edge to his humor....but he said what was on his mind. Well, I guess he went a little overboard on his criticizm of one of the nighttime talk hosts, who apparently is some gay guy...and Gregg said so and said he was on a sex offender list in Ohio....WHAM!....he got fired! Guess the station said it was slander or something...against radio policy rules or some shit. I've been in his website reading everything he has to say and all the positive messages he's been getting.

He got offered another job down in Texas...so does that mean I have to move to Texas to hear him?? He just recently bought a beautiful house in Milford and his wife recently had a baby and now he has to move, because some big shot asswipes in the radio station corporation is kissing someone else's butt in the world of radio politics.

Well, Gregg...we're going to miss you...and the show ain't gonna be the same. Instead of Gregg's in-your-face humor, we will be stuck with sugar coated Jay.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:00 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Yeah I was bummed when Steve left Bluses clues and we were stuck with Joey. That really sucks.

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    LOL...my little grandson just loves Blues Clues, and I even miss Steve...

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I miss steve too. I always thought he was so cute!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter