Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Updates....

Update on trees: I'm waiting for another tree guy to come either today or tomorrow and finish getting the large branches that are balanced on other limbs hanging over my fence. Hopefully, he will get everything done.

Update on neighbor who thinks the tree is not his: I went to the township and a guy came out today and said that this tree is definitely on his property. He couldn't believe how huge this tree is/was. He said that it is a hazard the way it is hanging and all over the place. He said that he will be sending a notice to this guy giving him 10 days to get it cleaned up out of his yard or he will have to go to court.

Update on neighbor: I think he's going to kill me cause I called the township!!!

Update on fence: The fence guy will come once I get everything with the tree done on our side....otherwise, more branches/limbs may fall on the fence and damage more of it. Neighbor on our side who owns the side part of the fence will pay for her part.

Update on "house": Has not sold...heard nothing since I lowered the price. I really think that the fact that it needs a roof is a major thing. All the other houses out there for sale have new roofs, besides new windows and new everything. But who would buy a house with a roof over 25 years old???...when there are so many more houses out there to pick from. But there is no roof damage...we checked the attic and ceilings.

Update on Stealth: Haven't heard from the dealership yet...too early....besides, I told them there is no rush...hell, it's been sitting in my driveway for a year, so a few more days is no big deal.

Update on Husband: He's still around............

2 Comments:

  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    sorry guy,,,,,,,, I really dont' under stand what is going on back East. Get this we got a letter from some guy who lives in Snobsdale and he wants to buy our house???? I have no clue but if he has like $350,000.00 it is his!

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger Diane said…

    The market really is bad here in the East, that's for sure. If someone wanted to buy my house for $350,000, I'd sell it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter