Cherokee Rose

Friday, October 14, 2005

Sticking around the house......

Yesterday I went to the township hall and talked with someone about this tree mess I am dealing with. I told them that I needed to know where the property line is. This supervisor or inspector guy said that he will come over today and look at it. They are concerned about the tree mess in someone's yard too and they want it taken care of, so maybe they will determine whose mess it is. Once they determine whose property the tree is on, then we will know who to TRY to get our money back from. The group home owner who says that it is not on his property said he will be around today and try to talk to the neighbor who lives behind me. Personally, it seems obvious to me that the tree is in his yard also.

I have things to do today and I don't want to sit around here all frickin day...so I hope they show up at the same time. Also the fence guy is suppose to be around to remeasure and divide the cost up between the two sides. At least I know my neighbor will pay for her side of the fence.

Of course, when the township inspector comes around he may also notice the car in our backyard with no plates....and the new cement foundation we just had poured that we got no permit for!!! WHATEVER!!

I went to the Realtor's office yesterday to sign a paper to lower the price of the house. With the higher price, I had room to negotiate and to help with concessions, like closing costs....but if I have to lower the price, then there is not going to be much negotiation as far as I'm concerned. I will NOT give this house away. I will NOT just sell it for any price. I will NOT take a loss on this as I have already taken a loss with the expenses I've been paying on it for the last 2 years. And now that I have to pay a commission, then there is definitely very little room for negotiation. I gave buyers a chance to get a good deal when I had it for sale on my own. Now if they want it through a realtor, then THEY can pay the commission.

I have been looking for a Xmas gift I had bought when I was in Caseville for 2 days now......where the hell did I put it????? I hope I didn't sell it at the Estate Sale!!......

1 Comments:

  • At 2:06 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Have a great weekend. Hope you find the gift, where was your ear ring? Look there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter