Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Doctors, Realtors and Cars

It was a busy busy day today. My appointment at the OB/GYN went fast...no waiting at all. I think I must have been her first patient after her lunch or something. My appointment was at 1:40 and I was out of there by 2:00.

Then I drove over to the house and talked with the gal that just sold her house down the street. She said it was sold in 1 1/2 days! She has a much bigger house, and that is exactly what some guy was looking for. Then I swept off the driveway AGAIN and packed my jeep with stuff to take to charity. Then I drove over to the realtor's office and he said he would meet me back at the house. He agreed on the asking price I had for it, so I signed all the papers. He said that the sign will be up by tomorrow, and he will get it put on the internet immediately. He said there is only about 6-8 weeks left of the basic selling season and he will really try to push getting my house sold. He said that it shouldn't be a problem. Yeah, Right...well, we'll see.....

My g'friend stopped by just as he was leaving. She had her little grandson with her so she didn't stay long. He is so cute. But he says to me "Hi...I'm John, Jr.....my daddy died". That was so sad.

I drove home and my youngest son was here. He needed to get a part for his car, so I drove him to the car parts place...then he and my husband put it in. He was having the same problem with his car that my husband is having with his Stealth. It's keeps stalling out...that's why the Stealth has been sitting in my driveway (not to be confused with the Fiero in my backyard) for a friggin year not running, and I couldn't sell my other jeep that is in the garage last winter because it's right in front of the damn garage door. I have this jeep to sell...his car dies on him...he had it towed home...and had it parked right in front of the garage door.....really smart! So it's been sitting there with flat tires now since August, 2004. I told him I am going to have it towed to the dealership, because I need it out of there so I can sell my jeep this winter. So now he thinks that maybe it has the same problem my son's car had...so he is going to go buy the part and see if it will start now. Whew....took him over a year to figure it out.

Oh yes...I keep forgetting to update on my little grandson. They took him to the neurologist where they did some tests. They simply said that the cyst is still there in his brain but it is a benign cyst and not to worry about it. Well, Guess what??????? I'm still WORRYING!!

I have some things on Ebay I'm selling that is ending tonight. I got bids on all three things, so at least I know they are selling. I sold a Pirate halloween costume for dogs....a set of Avon Hummingbird salt & pepper shakers....and a ICP(Insane Clown Posse) keychain that was my son's. I haven't listed anything on Ebay in ages, so it's nice to get something sold. I really need to start listing more now that I have some time. OK...that's it....later....

4 Comments:

  • At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Good to hear "dont' worry" but if it don't belong there take it out!!!

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Greg Staker said…

    He said there is only about 6-8 weeks left of the basic selling season

    I remember when the winter stopped real estate sales cold up north. Here in the sunny Florida state it is sell sell sell all year long.

    Good luck.

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have a great website here, and I'm going to tell all my friends about it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter