Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Blah, Blah, Blah.....Day

I woke up early and then fell back to sleep, but still managed to get my butt out of bed before 10:00 anyway. I had some things I needed to put back up in the attic, and I didn't want to ask my husband; so I climbed up there myself and hauled it back up. My attic opening is up inside my upstairs linen closet...which means I have to take crap out, take out shelves and climb up. It's such a mess up there from when they did the roof....we really need to clean it up....another time.

I paid my taxes and went to the dentist...just for a routine cleaning. I really need to make an appointment with my OB/GYN...I was due for a pap smear way back in June and haven't gotten to it yet. Then I have to do the mammo thing. I need to keep regular appointments in those areas though. I had a problem a few years ago and needed some surgery. Something about some pre-cancerous cells...then I was on some meds for 6 months and another check-up and it was fine. So now I am back to the once-a-year exams, and I am overdue this year. Considering that my mother ended up with uterine cancer, I really need keep track of things. My maternal great-aunt had breast cancer....so that area needs to be watched as well. I'll make the appointment eventually...when I get time to go.

Watched Rock Star: INXS and it's down to the final 3 guys that I thought it should be from the beginning. They all wrote an original song and this JD guy's song really rocks. They have had him sing it like 4 times already. It's called "Pretty Vegas"....look for it soon in stores, I'm sure! He may not win, but I think he has a career going for him.

I finally cleaned out my oven. I bought this self-cleaning oven like 3-4 years ago and have never cleaned it and it was getting so bad. I just kept putting it off...like everything else....so I did it and now it's DONE! It looks great...took over 4 hours though.

I still feel like my whole house is disorganized with crap I don't need and it's driving me crazy. When I get this depression, I feel like I just want to throw everything out. I looked around to find some things to get rid of...found a few things...made me feel better. I need to start going through my closets and drawers again and get rid of stuff. I have all this crap that I'm saving....saving for what??? I have no idea...just stuff I hate to throw out...like old things...things I've been saving for years...letters, cards, school stuff, vacation mementos, kid's things, old magazines, newspapers, things my dad had, things my mom had, things my grandmother had. What the hell do I need this stuff for? When I'm gone, it's just all going to get tossed out anyway. I got rid of a lot when I had my estate sale...like my old "hippy" dress...and now I'm thinking "I want my hippy dress back!!"....tough...it's gone...who needs it. Who needs any of this stuff??? Sometimes I even think about getting rid of this computer and going back to my good old computer-free days...days when I accomplished something instead of staring at this screen all f'ng day...should throw the TV out, too....haha

My husband hates when I get like this...I know he's probably hiding things...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:00 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    hahah that sucks,, adn is so funny I have been walking in circles all day looking at all my crap. Yep I don't need all this shit,, but i like my old antique shit, I do not have one single open space in my livingroom. a freeking rat could not follow the base boards, they are full of shit. Why do we keep all this stuff? I need another room jstu for my sewing stuff, that is what is my big problem. OH well keep the puter,I would feel like I was a person on my own island again with ut ya.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter