Cherokee Rose

Thursday, September 08, 2005

We have Coyotes!

We have coyotes roaming around here. Before I left for Caseville my hus saw our neighbor's dog chasing one down the street. He talked to the neighbor and he said that he has seen it in the middle of the road at night. Then while I was in Caseville, my hus said that he saw it again running along the side of our fence on the neighbor's side. She, the neighbor next door, said that she has seen it before too. My hus called the police and they are aware of people seeing a coyote and they have alerted the city next to us. They said that they have tried to catch it, but can't. I am so worried about my dogs....especially my little Mini Sue. Our yard is fenced in, but this small area in the front only has this green chicken wire and a coyote could jump over that easy. I know that there are a lot of rabbits around here and I'm sure he is around for the rabbits, and I'm afraid that he will try to go after my little dog. Those things are vicious and kill small animals.

I called a friend who lives in Niagara Falls, Canada to let him know that I will be there in October (Yes, I know...another trip!) I am going to New York for a family reunion and then I'm stopping at the Falls on my way back for a couple days. NO...my hus won't be going with me....he has no interest...besides, he has to watch the dogs. When I was first in Niagara Falls doing a geneology research, I met the old guy that now owns my great-great-grandparents house. He's like 92 years old and a very sweet guy. He is great to talk to....he remembers everything in his life and I have heard the same stories everytime I go see him, but it's still interesting. Anyway, he was so glad to hear from me. I guess he was in the bathroom when I called, so he had to put the phone down so he could pull up his pants....hahaha...he always makes me laugh.

My computer is acting up, so I hope this posts okay...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    This is what having no kids gets ya huh. Man I can' twait. Any thing on the house?

     
  • At 12:49 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    I know...it's great with no kids around, although the dogs can still be a problem. No luck whatsoever on that house. I lowered the price before I left on the new fliers I put out...and no calls...bummer

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter