Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Burger King Rip-Off.......

I'm looking at my receipts from my trip and recording them and I think that the cashier at the Burger King we stopped at on the way home screwed the company....at least I didn't get screwed. Here's what I found and what happened. I bought burgers and chicken meals for the kids and the total came to $22.75. I distinctly remember paying with the EXACT amount. I had a 20 and my son was going to give me 3 ones, but I told him to just give me $2 cause I had the 75 cents. So I paid the exact change. Well, the bill says I paid with $50.00 and there was $27.25 change due! First of all, I didn't even have a 50 dollar bill. I think it was probably the cashier's last day...going back to school and all....and she ripped off the company for what she could get. I'm sure she pocketed the $27.25. Usually, people pay and there is change due...but they know that if someone pays the exact amount with no change due then they can put in what they want and pocket the so-called change due. Good scam. Now I don't know if I should try to contact Burger King and let them know what happened.....I'm sure there were other phony change-dues, and the company came up short. It just pisses me off when someone pulls a scam and uses me to do it!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter