Cherokee Rose

Saturday, August 27, 2005

I've been up since 7:00! My son will be here around 9:30 so we can start on our little weekend trip. He's bringing Pepper, his dog, so my hus will be dogsitting...haha.

Yesterday I met my g'friend at the house so we could talk better...just the two of us...since the funeral. We talked and cried. She will probably continue babysitting her grandson when her daughter-in-law goes back to work. The D-I-L works afternoons, so it's not possible to put little Jr. in a daycare. I don't know how my g'friend will do it....watch Jr til after midnight, then drive home and get up to go to work herself in the morning.

Ok...this is short...I need to get myself ready and finish packing. I hope the weather stays decent. Ciao.....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter