Cherokee Rose

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Another Successful Day....

Finally...IT'S OVER!...I had the LAST day of my estate sale today. I had everything half-off and still made almost $400! It was very busy...people were coming like crazy and buying whatever. My g'friend stopped by again and my youngest son came over. I'm glad he was there cause some things people needed help with getting to their car, so he helped them. Now, I'll go over there again tomorrow and go over things...pull out some things I'll keep and try to organize everything left over in a few rooms...then Tuesday, I'm having my FREE Sale. I belong to this freecycle group and I'll post a message letting everyone know that what is left they can come take away. I expect to get rid of most of it that way.

There were some people that asked about the house and wanted flyers on it, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone calls later about it. At least they got to see it through my sale.

Well, I'm tired....every bone in my body aches...I am drained. It's been a long weekend. So I'm going to bed...another day at the house tomorrow. Nite

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter