Cherokee Rose

Thursday, August 04, 2005

D-Day tomorrow.....

Tomorrow my Estate Sale starts. I was at the house all day until after 7:00 getting things finalized. Everything is done....well, I have a few more things I decided to take over tomorrow and price. My hus made up these really great signs for me. The ad came out today. So I expect a good turn-out. I am so stressed out over this! I took a pill so I can sleep tonight. I want a good turn-out, but I also don't want 200 people waiting for me to open up either! I stocked up on some snacks so I got something to eat. Usually when I have a sale, it is at my own house and I can also get things done and have something to eat. But at this house, I won't be doing much. I hope my g'friend shows up to help. I'm taking my little TV so I can at least watch TV; otherwise, it will get boring after the first phase of people show up and leave. It will be a long day....a long weekend, so I'm getting to bed. Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter