Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I Think My Brain is Locked Out Today.....

I couldn't sleep last night....I was up at 3:00 a.m. watching Ripley's Believe it or Not about a cat who ate with a spoon...Yep! I really saw it on TV...I was not dreaming! This woman trained her cat to sit at the table and he had a little plastic fork in his paw and he was feeding himself with it....PLUS, LOL...when he ate chinese food, he used CHOPSTICKS! I swear to God...I saw it. My hus doesn't believe me...he thinks I was dreaming...but I wasn't. It was well after 5 a.m. til I fell asleep. I just watched TV and played my little handheld solitaire game. So you would think I would be tired now....NOT...

My car was packed with more stuff to take to the house and I left around 1:00 and it started really pouring down rain while I was driving. It was raining hard! I could hardly see to drive. So when I got to the house, I just ran in.....and later when it let up, I went out to get the stuff out of my jeep and my doors were locked....and my keys were inside! I rarely lock my doors, so I must have hit a button or something when I was getting out of the car in the pouring rain. So I had to call my hus and tell him to come over after work and bring the spare keys. I had an appointment with the Red Cross to give blood at 5:30 and knew I wouldn't make it, so I had to reschedule for tomorrow. Hus didn't get there til about 6:00....so I was stuck there all damn day. So I didn't get to the cemetery as I had planned, but it was too crappy of a day anyway.

Then I got home and realized I had left my cell phone there....grrrrrrrrr....and when I looked in the mirror, I realized I had forgotten to even put any make-up on today....holy crap! I was definitely in a spaced-out mode today....lack of sleep, I guess. I couldn't sleep last night cause it was so damn hot....and I had the attic fan running all night....and this morning, I realized that all the damn windows were shut!! Apparently, I had shut them for the A/C during the day, and forgot they were shut...so I'm running the damn attic fan all freakin night...and of course, no air can come through the SHUT windows.....told ya, I'm not too bright.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter