Cherokee Rose

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Jayden Update...and a pic, too!!

OK...I gotta make this short. I have a Dr appointment tomorrow so I took a pill and I need to get to bed early tonight. I am so NOT a morning person, and even though the appointment is at noon, that still means I have to get my ass up early just so I can be ready by then. I move verrrrrry slowly in the morning....besides the fact that my Doc is cute so it's kinda like meeting a guy for a date..gotta shower, do my hair, pick out the perfect cute outfit to wear....haha

I talked to my son today and he said that Jayden went in for an MMI - MRI...don't remember...it is that test where you have to lay in that coffin-like tube and all these noises bang around. They took Jayden to the neurologist last week, but it was only for an evaluation. So yesterday they did that test. Since he is only 15 months old, they had to knock him out and they put little earplugs in his ears so he wouldn't reawaken from all the noise. He did good. So now they just have to wait for the results probably next week. For those who haven't read my earlier posts, Jayden is my little grandson and when he was sick with pnemonia and had convulsions from the high fever, they did a CAT Scan and found a cyst inside the left part of his brain. So they want to investigate it further and make sure that it isn't the cyst that caused the convulsions/seisures. Here is a picture of my son with Jayden:




Picture of Daddy with Jayden

2 Comments:

  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    He is so cute!!!! Glad to hear he got through it ok. They have such cool ways of doing things with babies!!

     
  • At 2:05 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    They are both "my guys"...Little Jayden is such a sweet baby...he is so mature for his age....he does NOT like baby toys...he likes adult toys (not mine!..haha)...but things like cell phones, tv's, anything electronic...he is bored with baby toys.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter