Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, July 06, 2005



Here's a cute pic of my little Mini Sue....



Today I made a couple trips to the house with my jeep full of stuff for the garage sale. After I got home, my husband was gone. I guess he went to the house to do a couple things and missed me. So when he got home, he says to me "Where did all those clothes come from?"....oops, I knew he had been to the house and saw all my crap in the closets....but I just said "What clothes?".....and he says "All those clothes in the closet over there". I told him that they are all the stuff I'm selling. And he asks me "don't any of them fit?"....duh...yeah, they fit but what the hell does that have to do with anything....I don't want them anymore! So I ain't wearing them. I admit he had a pretty disgusted look on his face. Well, he has tons of stuff too that he doesn't wear anymore and they are all packed in boxes in a closet cause he don't throw anything out....at least I'll sell my stuff...get it the hell out of here. A lot of it are my office clothes that I wear when I work during tax season...and I got tired of wearing the same stuff every year, so I bought a lot of new outfits and I'm pitching out the old stuff. And I admit I have a lot of office clothes. I only work 2 months out of the year - Feb to Apr - and I only work 2 or 3 days a week, but I refuse to repeat my outfits so I have to have enough outfits for the season....so that's at least 25 outfits. I have a few pair of black slacks that I will rewear but with a different top. I won't wear the same thing twice!!...and that's that.....So I have a closet upstairs that is full of all my office clothes....God, it's a good thing I don't have a full-time job...haha

I knew he'd have a fit when he saw all the clothes I'm getting rid of....he even asked me where they all were in the house considering that my closets are still full of stuff...haha Well, my computer room closet is pretty bare now cause that's where I keep all the stuff I know I'm getting rid of. And a lot were packed away in bags. It's a good thing I had all my unworn panties put in this dresser drawer, so I'm sure he didn't see them. I am always shopping for panties and for some reason when I shop for panties I always think that my butt is smaller than it really is...so I end up not wearing them and I must have a dozen or more that I'm going to sell. Some of them are Victoria Secret and they weren't cheap...oh well...

I don't know what we are going to do tomorrow...probably take more stuff to the house and he has to fix the sidewalk out in front for the inspection. He couldn't do it today because it had rained. Then hopefully, we'll go to Caseville on Thursday. Today we ate coney dogs again!...but still no onion rings.....

3 Comments:

  • At 2:35 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    do they still have DQ there????
    i love their onion ring,ohhhhhhh no A & W that is it!!

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    Yes!...We have A&W and there is one near my mom's house....I'm gonna get me some onion rings today!!...LOL

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    OH yeah I love your puppy!!!1

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter