Cherokee Rose

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Missed the Fireworks...Bummer...

Redford...that's where I live...was having fireworks tonight and I wanted to go see them, and for some god-knows-why reason, my husband moved his car and parked it directly behind my jeep. So I'm thinking that he apparently did not want me to go....or maybe he had some other reason for moving his car...but he NEVER parks his car behind my jeep....weird! Now, you're probably thinking "Why didn't you ask him?"...well, I don't do that...I just get shit in my head and go with it. I don't ask for explanations. So I just sat up here in my computer room and "listened" to the fireworks. fun-fun-fun

It's still hot up here, and I tried opening that window again...no luck. I know, I know, I should have told my husband to open it before he went to bed, but I was too pissed off cause I couldn't go see the fireworks. So I sweated up here listening to the fireworks...

I talked briefly to my son today, and he said that they have an appointment to take Jayden to the neurologist on July 13....so I'm hoping that the neurologist knows what he's doing and says everything is okay or will be okay.

My husband starts his vacation on Friday....so tomorrow is my last day of freedom before he will be home for 10 days. I asked him if he wants to go to Caseville, and he doesn't seem very interested. We might go to a ballgame and see the Tigers play. He better do SOMETHING with me! I would love to take the dogs and drive to Niagara Falls. I've been there a couple times, but my hus has never been there. The Best Western Inn allows dogs, so we could take them. But there's no point in even mentioning it, cause he won't go anyway......

I'm bored and depressed today....was not a real good day....Well, tomorrow is another day.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    You should have gone to the Tigers game last week (here) hehe. Why do they think we would rather sit at home??????? MEN!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter