Cherokee Rose

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Not a Good Day!!!!......

Boy, I thought the Pistons losing last night was a low point....but today was a totally screwed up - fucked up day....except when I went and partied with my friends..that was fun!...but the rest of the day was sucked...unbelievable!

First...I discovered around noon that I could not find my checkbookk. It was not in my purse where it always is. I looked everywhere for it and couldn't find it. I still haven't found it! I panicked big time....my blood pressure was really up there...and I called the bank and told them I lost my checkbook. The lady tried to help me and kept asking me questions and I can't remember shit...can't remember the last check I wrote or where I wrote it. I have a new set of checks I haven't used with a starting number, so we started from there....so she said she can stop payment on those outstanding checks that I can't account for. Damn, It's such a mess. Fine...stop payment....but I need my check registry!...all my notes and past checks I made for tax deductions, and house expenses are gone...Hell, I don't even know how much money I have in there...I need my registry to tell me my balance...Damn, how am I gonna balance my checkbook???...

THEN...while I was looking for my checkbook in my computer room, my computer glasses fell on the floor and I stepped on them....second time I did that. My hus fixed them the first time just before I had to work during tax season, and now they are broken again.

THEN...my little Mini Sue has fleas!!!....She has fleas crawling all over her head...I called the vet and as usual they want me to bring her in so they can get another $100 out of me before they will give me the Advantage flea medication......screw them....I told them I will go to the pet store and buy it...she said fine, go ahead....Fuckin vets!....They don't care if my dog is scratching and suffering...they just want their money! I went to the pet store and bought some meds for her, and I gave it both to her and Lucky so I hope it works.

THEN.....I am making a Digorno pizza in my oven waiting for hus to come home and the power goes out!!...so hus comes home and we have no power....nothing....no phone...no TV!!...luckily, the pizza was done enough to eat....

I was going out tonight to meet my friends and when I left at 6:30. we still had no power...gee, wonder what hubby will do...sleep on the couch with no TV???? Who gives a royal S***!! I'm outta there.....

I went to Karl's Cabin and about 20 or so of us were there...and we had a blast....we drank, ate dinner, talked, drank, talked, drank, took pics, drank....they were taking last-call..and we were still there. We had alot of classmates that have never been to one of our get-togethers and they had so much fun, they said they will definitely be back next year.

THEN....I come home around after 1:30 (hell, better than 9 in the morning!)...I'm being so good...anyway, got home at a decent hour and I hear my doggies barking and barking...and they are OUTSIDE with the door shut...What the hell is that???...so I let them in and I raged into my husband's bedroom screaming, "What the hell are my dogs doing outside??"...and he mumbles (sp?) something about...I don't even know what he said/....really totally pissed me off....My dogs do NOT go outside..unless they have to pee and then they come back inside. Shit , he was drunk and probably put them out and forgot about them...luckily I came home early, or they would have been out there all night.

So that was my day....how was yours??

5 Comments:

  • At 2:41 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    UUMMMM I guess you didn't stop by huh. I think there is something in the air. Just go to bed and wake up late,, start over. that is MY plan.

     
  • At 3:59 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    LOL...I read your day after I posted my day....We both need a cig and a beer!!!

     
  • At 5:54 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    yeah buddy,,,, but today the dimondbacks beat the tigers! I guess I am one up huh.

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Diane said…

    I know...we were sorta watching the game at the bar cause one of our classmates was in town and she is from Arizona!...she was telling me about the 110 temp there.

     
  • At 3:22 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    hahahah poor thing small world huh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter