Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

My Little Jayden is Sick!

My poor little grandson is in the hospital. He's been very sick with a cold and running a real high fever and tonight he started having convulsions. The hospital ran tests and says he has pneumonia, so they are keeping him there and have IV's in his little arm. He's only 14 months old....poor little guy. But the real scary news is that when they did a CAT Scan on him, they say that there is a cyst, the size of a nickle, on his brain. I don't know what the hell that means.....they are going to have a neurologist look at him. My son used the word cyst....not tumor...so not really sure at this point what it is. I'm scared shitless anyway. He's the cutest little boy in the whole wide world...and not because he is my grandson, but because he REALLY IS!!...and he's so smart and so good and now he is so sick....

Earlier today, this real estate lady was suppose to meet me at the house to give me a market analysis and she never even showed up!...and didn't even bother to call....BITCH! I don't know if I'm going to try and sell this house on my own or list it with a realtor...I really do NOT have the time or energy to be bothered anymore....I just want to enjoy my summer and my vacation place.

So today was a bummer day...and I'm in a shitty mood....and I eat when I get stressed out. I bought 4 candy bars today and already ate one....the other 3 are sitting in my bedroom calling my name....(SHUT-UP!)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Will you share? I am so sorry about your baby boy, I know how scarry that can be. I will keep him in my bundle of thoughts, and let God figure them out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter