Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

If It Isn't One thing, It's another......

I finally got the linoleum installed in the kitchen. They were suppose to be there a little after 9:30, so I got there at 9:30 and they didn't show up until after 10:30..and they were there alllllllll day...they didn't finish until after 8:30! Two guys and they were so friggin slow. My girlfriend stopped by and she knew them cause they also work at her job and she said that they are really slow workers. Then when they were done, and the appliances were plugged back in, the refrigerator wasn't working....it kept tripping the outlet by the microwave. So I don't know what the hell is wrong now. The guy said that he thought it was the outlet because when he plugged in his radio, it didn't work....so he was down in the basement testing all the fuses and his radio still didn't go on. Well, after he left, I plugged MY radio in the outlet and it worked...so I don't think he even had his radio turned on when he was testing it....idiot! But when I plug in the refrigerator, it still trips the other outlet and it won't work. I swear, if it isn't one thing, it's another! So I called my son and left him a message telling him, and I hope to God he knows what's wrong. Personally, I think this big machine that they were using probably did something. They had some machine that I heard them using and they had to plug it in somewhere and it probably messed something up. I am tired....I'm disgusted...and I'm fed up with this whole thing....I'm going to have a couple beers, take a sleeping pill and just forget about everything.................

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter