Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I Hate Mornings!

I think I'm a night person living in a world of morning people. The furnace guy called and said that they will be at the house tomorrow to put in the new heat exchanger, and they will call me at 8:00 a.m.! I told them that I do not live at the house, so I need to drive there, and the A-hole said that it should only take me 20 mins to get there...ha-ha-ha....So now I have to get up at 6:00, so I'll be ready when they call and get my ass over there by 8:30...and they better damn well be there and not show up at noon. I am NOT a morning person, so I left the back door open just in case I can't make it...then they can get there at any time they want and just go in. I didn't tell my husband I left the door unlocked, though...he painted the front door over the weekend, and he didn't want to completely shut it, so he left it slightly ajar and he put all this stuff in front of the door with a piece of wood against it so nobody can get in.....and I left the back door completely unlocked!...So I'm not about to tell him that....

Today I went over there, but all I did was pick up the blinds I bought and I had to take them back to Home Depot and have them cut to size....and I made a stop at Target and bought a few things...came home....worked on the meeting minutes...and made a crappy dinner. I tried this new recipe with pork, rice, scrambled eggs and pineapple....all in one pan...and when it was done, it looked like dog food...and a bit dry. It didn't taste too bad...husband didn't complain, but at least the dogs loved it!

Now WHY-WHY-WHY do they have to put all the good shows on at the same freakin time?? 8:00 was American Idol and Lost....9:00 was Rob & Amber's Wedding and the Donald Trump movie....so I spent all evening switching channels back and forth. My husband really hates when I do that...so he watched TV in the living room. And now I am so mixed up on what I watched. I think Rob and Amber are Lost somewhere, and Trump was singing.....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter