Cherokee Rose

Friday, May 20, 2005

I am so lazy!....I haven't even packed a damn thing and I have to leave in a couple hours. I just can't function before noon....I don't know how the hell I am going to make it to a 10:00 in the morning meeting on Sunday??!!! Well, at least I got my hair washed, but nothing much else...drank my coffee and smoked a half pack of cigs by now...actually been up since 7:30...but I just can't get anything done before noon and that's just the way I am...doesn't matter what time I get up.

Anyway, I feel a lot better today. I totally forgot to take my Echinacea pills and remembered yesterday, so I started taking them and now I feel waaayyyyy better. A friend of mine told me about these Echinacea, an herbal supplement, pills that are an immune booster. She told me that if you take them regularly you won't get a cold or if you do, it will be mild....and if you take them when you have a cold, it will knock it right out of you. Every winter, I always get a really, really bad headcold...never fails....so this winter I was taking this Echinacea stuff and never got a cold ALL WINTER. But I stopped taking them....so I was feeling this spring cold coming on and started taking them yesterday, and today it is like GONE!....Talk about a cure for the common cold....guess it really works.

Anyway, I better get my sweet ass going....I have done nothing....still in my jammies, bed not made, no make-up, nothing packed...OMG, Guiding Light is on!...I have to go watch that first, then I'll get my ass going......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter