Cherokee Rose

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Birdhouses and Elvis

I had a fun day with my neice! I drove way out to Howell, MI....and I got to see her cute house......it reminded me of my first house. She even had the hall-way nookie-closet thingy that I had; and she said that it was the first thing she loved about the house....same as what I thought when I saw my hallway closet thingy...(ya know, where you put towels and shit) when we bought our first house. Ours had bottom doors that opened and one of our cats actually went into it and gave birth to her kittens.....guess she felt safe there for her kitties. And I got to meet "Luke"! Luke is an adorable big baby-dog! I love dogs! We exchanged lots of kisses!!....And I met Miss Fiona!....a beautiful grey and white kittie....she let me pet her....awwww, I think she liked me! We went "antiqueing"...(however the hell it is spelled...)....and I bought my hubby this awesome birdhouse for Father's Day....cause he has this thing about birds! He even has this birdhouse....or what we refer to as a "condo" for birds in our yard....It accomodates several birds...like 2-stories and five holes.....we should charge RENT!.....We have a birdhouse that our son made us when he was in school....plus lots of others I have bought him, so I hope he likes it. He always gets birdhouses! He will say "Oh, another birdhouse"......Hey, ya get what ya get! I bought him one just last Christmas that is still sitting in our family room. I'm glad we have a lot of trees.......... I spent the night watching an Elvis movie called "Tickle Me".....(hus snoring on the couch, of course). Can't figure out why but it is my favorite Elvis movie. I remember when I was pregnate with my first son and my first hus was working in a movie theater, and we could watch movies for free...and "Tickle me" was playing, so I went every night to see it..........

1 Comments:

  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    Actually it was almost 4 a.m.! It was Saturday night...drank alot of beers and stayed up all night watching movies..just a typical Sat night for me....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter