Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

An Evening with the Idols

I got started late, but I went to the tanning salon and then to the house and got some painting done. I stopped at the market and bought some groceries and got home at 6:30. Hubby was laying on the couch, so I assumed he ate something......if not, too bad. He laid on that damn couch sleeping all night...he only got up to go to bed. Although, I think he was awake when American Idol came on. It was hard to tell the difference between his snoring and Scott's singing! Now that Constantine is gone (He was on the Ellen show yesterday!!), I guess I'll stick with Bo so I called in 100 votes for him.....not that it will do much good, I'm afraid. There is a website that is encouraging people to vote for the worse one and screw the show, and they decided that Scott is the worse, so all these people are calling in to make him the winner and laugh their asses off at poor Simon having to give this guy a record contract.....would be kinda funny, I guess. Well, if Bo gets booted off, then I'm joining them and I'll just start voting for fat-ass Scott......His eyes are so squinty in his fat little face; I swear, he's about 10 pounds short of being legally blind!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Well hi there, nice to meet you. I grew up in Michigan and miss it. Being old now I seem to be drawn to people back home. keep writing I'll be back.

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter