Cherokee Rose

Monday, May 02, 2005

Hello

Hello...hello....hello.....I just created this blog and I have no idea what I'm doing, so I hope it works! I don't have time to write a lot tonight cause it is almost midnight and I have got to get to bed because I have so much to do tomorrow. First, I have to wake up and have my cigs and coffee, put the dogs out, get dressed and hit the road. I want to get to the gym, but I doubt if I will have time. I am in the middle of doing some painting at this house I own with my brother, and there is so much to do. So I'll go there and paint. Then on the way home, I'll stop at the tanning salon or maybe hit it first before I go to the house. Summer is coming and I want a good start on my tan. Well, I think summer is on it's way.....at least, that's what the calendar says, but you wouldn't know it by the weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter