Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Last night was one of my bad insomnia nights and I finally took a Tylenol PM after 3:00 this morning.....so my dogs woke me up around 7:00 (worse than kids) and I was still groggy from the damn pill, so I went back to sleep and woke up at 11:00!! Now my day is all screwed up, cause I am totally NOT a morning person. I'm still sitting here in my jammies and no make-up and it's almost freakin noon.....oh well. I'll get it together and still get over to the house later, but I definitely will not be home in time to make dinner, so the hubby will just have to eat the leftovers from last night....haha....God, I hate cooking so I'm kinda glad I have an excuse......a poor excuse, but still an excuse. But I'm really super bummed cause I missed "Guiding Light"!, and poor Harley is in jail and poor Tony is dead and poor Gus is trapped somewhere, and I'm snoozing....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter