Cherokee Rose

Friday, May 13, 2005

I got some great CD deals off Ebay! Some guy was selling CD's who lives in Taylor, MI...not all that far from me; so I wrote him and asked him if I buy some CD's with the Buy It Now option, could I pick them up and then not have to pay the shipping charges and he said I could. I got 5 CD's: Elvis, Eric Clapton, John Lennon, CCR, and Aerosmith...all for only $28! So after I was at the house, doing more floors and cleaning the oven, I drove out to Taylor; but there was so much damn construction that I ended up having to take detours to get there. Then the guy had only given me his apartment building, but no number....I had told him I would call him when I got there and he said he would be watching for me. So I get there, and he ain't answering his phone....I'm calling from the parking lot and keep getting his machine. So I asked some little girl if she knew which apartment he was in and luckily she did. He was there, but on his computer so his phone wasn't ringing. Anyway, he was a pretty cool guy. He use to be in a band and he even played at the same bar my son's band plays in now. He use to be with a band called Mud-something....don't remember now, and he had about 3 cassettes of their music.....guess they were pretty good.....and he was telling me about different bands he has met, like KISS!......................................Mr. Strong Man won't give up! He sent me an e-mail apologizing for not being able to get there, and then (GET THIS!).....he wrote that he "would like to continue conversing" with me....and that he looked at my yahoo profile (cause I was emailing him through my yahoo ID) and that he is "very much interested" in me!!! HAHA I kinda figured that already, cause I have a picture in my profile and I figured he had seen it.............................I watched the last hour of that Elvis special and it was so good!! Elvis still puts butterflys in my tummy.....now if Mr. Strong Man looks like Elvis, then maybe.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter