Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Good-Bye Scotty!

Hip-Hip Hurray!!....The American public got it right this time!, and that arrogant asshole Scott got the Idol boot. He didn't look so cocky tonight, did he? But still with Constantine gone, what's the point now??? Anyway, Today I went to the house and did some work there and while I was there, my girlfriend stopped by. I feel so bad for her. She was very upset. Her son has been battling cancer for quite awhile now. I sometimes feel that I am so overwhelmed at times, but my friend has so much more to deal with. She works everyday and then goes to her son's house and helps take care of him and her grandson while his wife works nights, besides visiting her mother who is in a nursing home with Alzheimers. She really has crosses to bear and yet she is the strongest person I know. I am not much of a praying type of person, but I do pray for her and her son.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter