Cherokee Rose

Sunday, May 08, 2005

The weekend always goes by so fast! Today was Mother's Day, so I went to the cemetery and then my hus and I went over to my in-laws and visited with his mother and his brother and wife and a few of their kids. I haven't been over there since Xmas time, so it was nice seeing everyone again. On the way home, we stopped at our son, Randy's, house to see the car he found us on Ebay. I've seen it when they drove it up from Ohio, but my hus hasn't even seen it yet. It's a black 2001 Impala....really nice for only $4500!! You get great deals off Ebay. Randy wasn't there, so while we were looking at the car....plus, the one he bought for himself, a black 2000 Impala for only $3100.....and the guy he bought his car from drove it 11 hours from Utah and delivered it personally....then he had to get a room for the night and he took a flight home from Detroit. Boy, you would think he could have sold his car to someone local, wouldn't ya think?? Actually, Randy had agreed originally to pay $4200 for it, but after the guy drove it all the way from Utah, Randy told him he changed his mind and told him he would have to drive it back.....so the guy dropped the price to $3100.....That son of mine is a real dealer....haha Anyway, while we were there, Randy called me on my cell phone and he was at our house waiting for us. So we went home, picked up some pizza and visited with him and his girlfriend. Just as they were leaving, our other son, John and his girlfriend stopped by, and they were there til 9:00. Then I watched that Elvis movie and now I'm going to bed......I'm exhausted....too much visiting today. Happy Mother's Day!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter