Cherokee Rose

Thursday, May 19, 2005

One down, Two to go......

I missed American Idol tonight....boo-hoo, because I had a get-together in Ann Arbor at 7:30. I am on the committee of our high school class reunion, and we do an annual mailing for our upcoming annual get-together that we always have the end of June. So a few of us met at one of our former classmates house and stuffed envelopes, and then just basically chit-chatted the rest of the evening. I didn't get home til 10:30...hus was in bed...and I thought for sure he would have at least left me a note or something letting me know who got booted out....but nothing...grrrrrrrrr....so I had to go ask him, and he looks at me like "What??", and I repeated "AMERICAN IDOL...WHO IS OFF??" I mean how the hell did he think I was going to sleep if I didn't know?...idiot....So I guess Vonzell is off...doesn't really matter, as long as Bo is still there. He's gonna win anyway. Carrie is good, but as a country singer....besides she reminds me of a grown-up Jon Benet Ramsey...eerie. I want a rock guy to win....I want a good rock CD to come out of this.

Other than that, all I did today was go to the house and do a few things. I thought the tree guy was suppose to come and finish up some things and leave me a bill, but he wasn't there yet. Tomorrow I have to meet with the furnace guy, and he better not tell me that there is something wrong with the furnace...it's working fine. Then Friday I'm outta here...going to Caseville for a few days of R&R, except I have a meeting on Sunday that is usually at noon, but I found out that it is scheduled for 10:00 in the fucking morning!!....I am so NOT a morning person, especially and I really mean especially on Sunday mornings....Well, I guess this Saturday, I'll have to drink pop and go to bed early....BORING!!!!....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter