Cherokee Rose

Monday, May 16, 2005

Last night I watched the series finale of "Enterprise" and cried when it was over....partly because it is the end of a Star Trek TV series and partly because they killed off my favorite main character! Why did they do that??? Then I watched the season finale of "Survivor" and was glad that Tom had won. I went to bed early last night....well, 11:00 is early for me....and I took some cold medication, so I slept good. Today I went to the house and met the power-wash guy and he power-washed the front of the house, so now it looks really really good. I got a call later that the tree-trimming guy was going to be there, but I had already left by then. So I'll go there tomorrow and see if he got everything trimmed the way he was suppose to. I came home and picked up dinner on the way and watched TV all night....pretty boring. I took some more medication. I feel like I am so run down....all this running to the house every day and working my ass off. Well, I'm taking a mini vacation this weekend. We have a small condo in Caseville and there is an owner's meeting this Sunday, so I'm leaving Friday. I'm one of the Board of Directors, so I should be there. Now normally, I would stay through Memorial weekend, but I can't because of this damn house!.....so I'll drive back by Monday. I have to set up appointments with a furnace guy, a bathtub guy, the linoleum guy, and the inspector guy. Oh, Mr. Strong Man sent me another email asking if he can call me.....I'm ignoring him! Unfortunately, I had given him my number and the address of the house when I thought he was going to come get the appliances out of the basement.........................................I still can't make paragraphs....I hit the enter key and nothing! I asked my neice about it when I was at her house, and she had no problems......I must have some settings wrong or something. Anyway, I'm going to bed and get my beauty sleep...haha......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter