Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Sweet (?) Dreams.....

Going to the house almost everyday brings up so many memories, so my mom is on my mind a lot lately. Last night was a bad night of memories, and when I finally fell asleep, I had this weird dream of my mom. Now, when my mom first passed away over a year ago, I was constantly having dreams about her...to the point it was getting upsetting. Finally, the dreams subsided as time went on. So last night I had this dream. First, I seem to remember being with classmates and I think I was at my school...and I had a camera phone that had videos (which I do not even own in real life), and I had found some videos on the phone of my mom shortly before she died and was showing everyone and we were all crying. Then when I was walking down some hall, I saw my mom...she was wearing a dark pinstripe pantsuit and in my dream it was the same outfit she was buried in (in reality, I was wearing a dark pin-stripe pantsuit on the visitation day)..anyway, I told her she looked good in the outfit and she agreed and said she liked it, and then she kept hugging me and telling me how everything was okay. Then I had to get to some class and had to leave her and I didn't want to. I remember walking away and turning a corner and when I went to look back to see her, she was gone. I suppose these dreams can be comforting, but they just upset me more. I'll be glad to get this house finished, so I can get on with my life.

Today, I went to the house; but hubby decided he needed to do something with his car so he didn't go over there....really pissed me off, cause there is so much that has to be done that he needs to do! We had to take this big long ladder there, so he got it inside my jeep and tied it down and I drove there myself with this thing hanging out my jeep and I had to get it out by myself. He was suppose to clean the gutters and the roof with it, but never showed up....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! But I got the back steps paintd and put the bottom cabinet drawers back on....then I went to Lowe's and bought some new knobs and put them on. I also went to the bathtub refinisher place and they will be there Thursday to do the tub. Then Randy, my son, stopped over with the money he got for selling the Caprice. He was there talking, so I didn't get anything else done. Then it was getting late, so we were going to leave, but his car battery died on him. So he pushed it back far enough so I could drive my jeep around it over the grass and I had to take him back to his house to get a battery out of his other car, then back to the house to get his car. Didn't get home til almost 9:00. I don't know what the hell my hus did all day.....I was too pissed to ask him.............

4 Comments:

  • At 12:57 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    OOOOOOOOOOOOO Dianne, your dream sounds soooo real I mean for a real reason!Yes it would make you sad, my dad died 8 years ago and I still have dreams. I fixed up and sold his place after he died and had dreams like that. At the time They realy scared me, but now i think God is jsut keeping me knowing I am ok. Hang in there! Sorry I haven't commented, but I have been checkin in on ya.

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    Maybe I feel guilty about selling her house and she is telling me that it's okay...and in the dream when she tells me she likes the outfit, maybe it was her way of telling me that she likes the way the house is looking....who knows....my dad died a long long time ago...and I use to dream about him hugging me, too...we are so bonded to our parents that even after death, they are still with us....

     
  • At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey there Diane, I was looking for an educational blog experience on immunocal platinum and I found your blog-site. Sweet (?) Dreams..... isn’t exactly what I was searching for but it did get my and interest. Now I know why I found your excellent blog-site when I was looking for immunocal platinum related information and I’m glad I did even though its not an exact find. Great Informative Post, thanks for the read and educational experience.

     
  • At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there Diane, I’m out surfing for the latest information on immunocal platinum and found your great site. Although Sweet (?) Dreams..... wasn’t exactly what I was looking for it certainly peaked my interest. Now I see why I found your page when I was looking for immunocal platinum related information and I’m happy I found your wine blog even though this isn’t a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for the read,

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter