Cherokee Rose

Friday, June 03, 2005

My 5 Fantasy Men...

Holly and Steph are posting who their 5 famous people would be that they would sleep with if they could...which because they are famous there is not a prayer's chance in hell that it will ever happen anyway, so spouses are okay with it. I'm more into TV people than movie "stars", so my list is thus:

1. James Denton....hunky plumber on Desperate Housewives..(my Sunday nite show that ended!)
2. Sayeed/Saheed....the sexy Iraqi guy on Lost
3. Keifer Sutherland....who I have loved long way before he did "24"
4. Don Johnson....in a heartbeat...I don't care how old he gets
5. John (Cougar) Mellencamp....the singer...a real groupie for him...been to lots of his concerts...even got a backstage pass once and drank some beers with some of his bandmembers, although he was not there....wish I could post pics here, cause I got a pic of me and Kenny Aronoff, his former drummer....my biggest thrill was when I went to this free concert he was doing somewhere in downtown detroit and I was like 6 feet from him as he was walking by. I was standing next to his wife watching him sing...then I followed them both to their van and told him I loved him....I even had a vanity license plate that reads JCM FAN...totally love the guy!


So today I have a zillion things to do. I sold a couple things on ebay and have to go to the post office. My hus bought this Lassie lunchbox at a resale store for a buck, and I sold it for $13!....and I have to go to Walmart, Lowe's, Secretary of State office, the tanning salon, Big Lots, and the house. Tomorrow there is going to be this huge subdivision garage sale that I love going to....so tomorrow I have to get up early, get my shit together, and go there...can't wait!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    LASSIE, I loved her/him.hehe What kind of other good stuff ya got? WOW sleep with stars, what a thought, only 5?

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Diane said…

    I sell a little of this and a little of that...some collectibles...and whatever I can find at sales that I think I can get more on ebay....this time I was selling some brass belt buckles and letter openers and the lunchbox...only sold the lunchbox and one belt buckle. Ebay is not like it use to be. I use to sell almost everything I listed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter