Cherokee Rose

Thursday, June 02, 2005

The inspector came to the house and only a few minor things have to be done that we are doing anyway...whew!...I was so happy! I thought he was suppose to be there yesterday, so I was waiting and waiting and then I looked at my paperwork and it said June 2 ....where was my head at?? He was suppose to be there between 12-3 and they even called me this morning to confirm the times, so when I got there at 11:45, there was a note on the door saying he had been there at 11:00...so I had to call them and he came back. I made sure I wore my little tight jean shorts to distract him and was oh-so nice and friendly, so he was nice and only wrote up a couple things...hell, he didn't even notice the broken bannister down the basement....probably too busy looking at my butt...haha

The bathtub refinisher guy came and now the tub looks like new. I am going to have it done to my own tub at home soon.

I don't know what the hell to watch on TV now. My whole normal weekly TV shows are gone....Monday: "24"...ended Tuesday: American Idol and The Amazing Race...ended Wednesday: Lost and American Idol....ended Thursday: Survivor and Apprentice....ended Friday: Enterprise...ended..........What the hell is there to watch now??? I just sit and stare at the TV guide and keep switching channels...driving my hus nuts.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter