Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I'm gettin Frustrated!

I was going to post something last night, but gave up trying to even get into any websites. One of the other owners at our condo in Caseville decided to put me back on his buddy list, and he sends all these jokes and attachments and when I get like 8 or 9 of these, especially with attachments, it takes forever to download and bogs down my computer terrible....my comp runs slow anyway. So it makes it impossible for me to do anything else. So last night I just shut my computer off. I sent him an email today giving him another email addy to send his shit to, and I'll check it once a week. I don't have time for people's inane jokes....although, sometimes you do get a cute one. I don't have a buddy list...if I see something I think someone might like, I just send it to that one person...which is rarely. And I really HATE when I get some damn chain letter telling me that I have to send it on to 10 other people...I just delete it...I don't care if I have bad luck all day or not! Just super annoying.....

I hit that subdivision garage sale again on Sunday, but there weren't as many homes open. I did buy a couple of cross necklaces...even though I rarely wear them..but they were pretty and cheap. If Christ had been executed in modern times, I wonder if people would be wearing little electric chairs around their necks???

Went to the house yesterday...so what else is new...and I am trying to get the basement floor ready to paint, and I ran into some trouble with this one area that use to have linoleum on it...there is all this stuck on crap on the cement and I am having a hell of a time trying to get it off. I have to chisel it off piece by piece. My hus went online to see if there is anything you can buy to get it off easier, and he found this one product, but someone commented that it really doesn't work that well and you still have to just chisel it off anyway. I've been spraying DIF (wallpaper removal) on it, but it's not helping much. Yesterday I was just so damn disgusted with this whole thing...I am just so SICK of spending my days over there, and we are almost done and now this....I just sat on the couch and cried. My husband is taking a half day off today and he is going to meet me over there and finish up the bathroom and finish painting the doors. All I have left to do is paint the basement floor and finish the living room floor. Tomorrow the linoleum will be installed and the kitchen will be done....there are a few minor things that have to be done, but it can be done later. I just want to get it up for sale ASAP, and get the main things done so it can show well. I did get the red mulch and stones put out and it looks really nice. I bought some solar lights for the front yard that hus still has to put in.

Anyway, I got disgusted and left before 3:00, came home and barbequed chicken on the grill and relaxed on the patio...then after dinner, Randy and his girlfriend came over. He is on vacation this whole week. They went to the zoo yesterday and it was so hot....He said that they will probably go back up to Caseville again this weekend. This weekend Redford is having their festival and we go every year....and there is this big Arts & Crafts sale going on at Greenmead, so I am taking a break from that fucking house and going to enjoy the weekend.......!!!!! AND IT BETTER NOT RAIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter