Cherokee Rose

Sunday, June 12, 2005

My Weekend as I remember it.........

Got drunk last night, so felt like shit today. I stumbled around and eventually got to the arts & crafts show in Livonia at Greanmead at some point in the afternoon. God, it was hot today!.....I didn't buy anything,except a hotdog cause I was starving.....I always get the extreme munchies with a hangover. I got the beer tent tonight, so I went home and slept on the couch in the middle of a good movie...called "Cowboys and Indians"....a so-called true story about this Indian guy who got killed by a cop and his brother was seeking the truth about what really happened.

My hus and I got to the festival eventually....and he was in a good mood for a change...cause he really hates going anywhere....a pain in the ass to get him to go anywhere....he wanted to walk around the fairgrounds and all I wanted to do was hit the beer tent. So we walked and ate some "fries", and "thank-god" got to the beer tent! They had a good band playing...same band as last year. So there is all these people there.....lots of women with or without husbands.....(and we always have this problem whenever we go out..that's why he HATES going anywhere with me)....so some guy sits down next to us and my hus looks at me and says "Here we go......."......So this guy straddles over and asks my hus if he could dance with me.....(yeah, like I really need His permission!) So I spent the night dancing with this guy and he was a good dancer and I had a blast. He ended up sitting with us and he kept thanking my hus for letting him dance with me and what a great dancer I was, blah, blah, blah...hus got pissed as usual and said we had to leave....god, he is such a bummer....so we left. And as we were walking to our car, this guy drives by and still thanks him for letting him dance with me. I thought that was sweet....

An afterthought.....Just to explain something.....I set the record straight with my hus before we got married....I told him that the only man who has the right to tell me what to do was my father and he is NOT my father....so if he ever tries to tell me what to do, he can walk out the door...and that is all he will get is the door, cause I will get the house. And he still married me........

1 Comments:

  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    hahahah, sounds like here. But with all the kids I ahve not been in any dance halls for a long time.
    Have you been by to visit yet?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter