Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Bad Computer Day.....

I don't know if it's my computer or my server, but I had major problems just trying to get online all day! It started last night, so I gave up. Then today I kept trying and trying....I'd connect, but then "action cancelled" everytime....over and over. I tried turning my comp off, but I still couldn't get online. I also kept getting some DW error thing. So I tried to scan my disk for errors and it kept saying that I was running windows in another program or something and couldn't scan. I even tried calling Earthlink but it was too confusing. Finally, tonight I was able to scan my disk and had all the errors fixed, but then I still couldn't stay online. So I turned off my comp again and tried it again, and HURRAH!!!, I was finally able to get online. Sometimes I long for the old non-computer days...when life was so much more simple and I had so much more time to get things done, like clean my house and watch soap operas and talk on the phone...hell, nobody chats on the phone anymore...it's just emails now. This computer is like a "little monkey" and he's on my back....

My hus had his doctor's appointment yesterday and he isn't saying much. He said that his blood pressure was still high, but that he didn't want to take a higher dose medication cause the ones he takes now makes him feel like shit. I guess the doctor wants him to have a "stress test"....I had one already and I hated it and I'm use to the tread mill at the gym....my hus will die on that thing. I asked him if the doctor gave him an EKG and he said no....hell, he always gives me one. My hus said he told the doctor that he doesn't feel good and he thinks something is wrong...he says that if he climbs stairs at work he gets so out of breath. The doctor simply told him that there is nothing wrong with him. How the hell does he know if he won't even do an EKG?? When he first put my hus on blood pressure pills and I went to see him on my next appointment, I told my doctor that I had my hus with one foot in the grave and one foot on a banana peel with his high blood pressure and now he went and put him on meds....Gee, thanks Doc for adding another 20 years to my marriage....he thought that was funny....I mean, I was only kidding....haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter