Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Sleepless in Redford.....

It looks like it's going to be another sleepless night, and it's too late to bother with a pill...so I'll tough it out. Maybe I'm too excited cause the Pistons won their 3rd game and only need one more to win the championship...hip hip hurray!...whatever.....

I admit I have an addiction...I'm addicted to this stupid, silly hand-held solitaire game and I have to play the damn thing over and over and over every night, and I can't sleep until I win. This has been going on for quite a few years ...told ya, I'm addicted to this thing. I even have to take it with me when I travel. And I haven't won yet tonight, so I'm taking a break and get back to it later.

I'm starving!....I am going out Friday night and I want to fit into my clothes, so I'm on one of my so-called diets again. The 3 candy bars I had left in my room are gone....damn.....I ate all the crackers I had stashed in my comp room. I think there are some pudding cups in my little fridge, but I don't have a spoon here, and I don't want to wake up the dogs going downstairs to get one. Hell, who needs a spoon anyway?? I'M HUNGRY!!

(where is my freakin lighter??)

Found it......anyway, I am going out Friday night to meet up with some friends from high school. We have an annual get-together every year in June for those of us who live or are in the area. We meet up at this bar and drink, chat and party...so we have a good time. Hopefully, we'll get a good group and maybe I'll have some FUN....I am so bored and I need a night out. I use to go out once every month or so, but hubby always gets such a frickin attitude, so I've been cooling it for awhile...besides I need him to help me out on this house, so I've been good. So I'm looking forward to Friday night!....and I'll get home when I get home.

Why is it that husbands just don't have a clue about what "having a good time" means?....they think having a good time is ?????? WHAT?...I can't even think of anything....watching TV, mowing the grass, sleeping on the couch, scratching their ass...............HEY, that rhymes!...mowing the grass, scratching their ass.....HAHA

I think I'm getting sleep-drunk...(I swear, only one beer tonight)....I'm gonna go win that Solitare game and then read my Harry Potter book and that should put me to sleep.....nite

1 Comments:

  • At 3:12 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    We watched the Pistons tonight while out to dinner with the daughter home and all. It was pretty cool, if my Suns can't get it ,then Pistons are the next best thing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter