Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

My wasted morning.....

Well, this is another useless morning...but then again, all my mornings are pretty useless no matter what time I get up. My dogs woke me up at 7:00 this morning and trying to get me to go downstairs, so I got up and just opened up the back door for them and went back to bed, and woke up at 10:30!...Damn....I did see the last 1/2 hour of Guiding Light. Now it's almost noon and I'm still in my jammies (my tinkerbell ones), and I'm screwing around on this computer. I have to meet the realtor at the house by 2:00, so I'll get there.

My dogs are going nuts, because apparently there is something (or someone..haha) under the house and they hear it...hell, I could hear it this morning, like a couple of animals fighting or something...so Lucky sits by this register in the kitchen and barks at it all day and scratches at it. Guess they heard it this morning and that's why they were trying to get me up. What the hell am I suppose to do....crawl under there and kill the evil bastards?? My husband is going to have to get these critters out of there before one of them kills the other and then he'll be in worse trouble. We had something die under there once, and it ain't fun....he had to crawl under there and get it out....yuck! I sure as hell ain't crawling under there.

Ok, guess I should do the make-up and hair thing and get dressed. Have a great day!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter