Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

TOO MUCH STUFF!

It is so damn hot upstairs and I can't figure out how to open up the damn window! We have these vinyl windows upstairs put in a year or so ago, and I can't figure out how to open them. I turn the little knobby thingy both ways and it still won't open. I hate how stupid I am at doing things.....and I am not about to go downstairs and wake my husband up just to ask him to open up my window....I'll sweat my sweet ass off first. I'll turn on the fan.

Anyway, today I started taking all my clothes I want to sell at this upcoming estate/garage sale that I am going to have at my mom's house while I am trying to sell it. You simply would NOT believe all the clothes I took over. My whole back jeep was full to the top and more in the back seat...all on hangers...and I still had more at home. It is embarrassing....and when my hus goes over there and sees all this crap, he will hit the roof. Cause my closets are still jammed with clothes that I'm keeping. Damn, where does it all come from? Every garage sale I have, I have tons of clothes...and I give bags and bags of stuff to charity all the time...and I still have tons of clothes to get rid of. I could open up my own resale shop. All 3 closets over there are pretty full with my crap and I still have more to take over. Then I had a bag overflowing with shoes....probably close to 20 pair. My poor husband doesn't even have 20 pairs of shoes!...haha

Then I have to start lugging over all the other stuff I have. My spare bedroom is full of boxes and boxes of stuff and stuff laying all over the place. What the hell is "stuff" anyway? Everybody has "stuff"...."I have to go to the store to buy some stuff".....Ya get boxes to put stuff in it....I buy something cute at a garage sale and my husband asks me what I'm going to do with it, and I tell him..."I can put stuff in it"....or he asks me what all is in a certain closet or drawer, and I tell him "just alot of stuff"....and people always have "stuff" to do....What the hell is Stuff???? Whatever it is, it is messing up my house!...and I'm getting rid of it....anyway, got to get to bed...there's a garage sale tomorrow and I heard that they have good STUFF!!

5 Comments:

  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    HAHAHAHAH I LOVE STUFF!!!! But you know what I think,,,, "stuff" breeds! YES I said that, when you go and see a something you really might need or wear later,,,,,,,,, you bring it home and then it makes baby ones. REALLY I think so. Hey does your mom have any quilts in her STUFF? hahahaha I like quilts you can never have a high enough pile of quilts to quilt or to pile in the cupborad with the other stuff. HOPE you make big bucks with all your stuff. by the way, thanks for letting me know I am not alone! I think ok ,,, they did the best they knew how to do way back then,,, and now we do the best we know how to redo now and then undo what they did. JUST freeking deal can we?

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    wow that was long huh,,,,

     
  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger Diane said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger Diane said…

    Yes, stuff breads stuff...haha

    My mom had a quilt that my grandmother made, but I'm keeping it. I do have one I am selling that I bought myself at a garage sale. I have made quilts, too! My grandmother taught me. I piece everything by hand, but then "tie" the corners of the squares. I still have a couple I made for my sons when they were young...matching twin size oens. I recently took another one apart and gave the quilt top to someone who is going to make lap quilts for people in hospitals. I still have my grandmother's quilting boards.

    I think that the older generation had problems with showing emotion. I am a much more emotional person with my kids than my mother ever was.

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    I wanted hubby to make me one of those old quilting frames that pull up to eh ceiling, RIGHT. Instead he bought me this cool round hoop on a stand I love it. I piece by singer but go to ebay and buy already done tops to quilt. I LOVE IT!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter