Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I've been TAGGED by Just A Mom to participate in the "Three Things" fun game. Now, I was Tagged by my neice, but I wrote my answers to the questions in her comment section, not in my blog...and now I can't remember how I answered, and I can't find her Archives to look it up......Soooooooooo, I'll just start from scratch...and some of the questions are a bit different anyway. Here goes........

1. Three Nicknames:
Dyanna...Di...Sweetie

2. Three things you like about yourself:
I'm a great mom; my personality; my hair (sometimes)

3. Three things you don't like about yourself:
My tummy; My lack of ambition; my lack of patience

4. Three things that scare you:
nighttime thunderstorms; getting alzheimers; getting lost

5. Three of your everyday essentials:
Ginseng moisturizer; cigarettes; computer

6. Three things you are wearing right now:
cream shorts; pink top; toe ring

7. Three of your favorite bands growing up:
Beatles; Monkees; Rolling Stones

8. Two truths and one lie:
I love dogs; I love my kids; I love to cook

9. Three things you can't do without:
My dogs; my jeep; my cigs

10. Three things you most certainly CAN do without:
spam emails; winter; dog poop in my backyard

11. Three places you want to go on vacation:
Graceland; Vegas; San Antonio

12. Three things you want to do before you die:
Dance at my grandson's wedding; Go to Graceland; quit smoking

That's it...although I remember more questions from the other TAG...like name three celebrities you would like to sleep with: Keifer Sutherland, John Mellencamp, and Don Johnson!!!!!!!!!!

OK...I'm tagging everyone who reads this!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    very good I want to go to Graceland too, Maybe we can meet there, righttttt! Thanks that was fun huh? hehehe I should have used the lie about cooking too.

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger Diane said…

    I told my hus once he retires, then I can retire from cooking dinners every night on time...haha My hus gets home from work at 4:30, which means I have to be home by 3:00 or so to start dinner...and that cuts into my afternoons. When he retires, we can eat whenever and whatever....order out, eat out, cook out...no more "dinner at 4:30"!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter