Cherokee Rose

Monday, June 27, 2005

Shopping and a Movie.....

I decided today I was going shopping! I have been so busy at the house that I haven't even bought myself anything new for summer, so I went shopping at Kohl's and bought 3 new tops. They are just lightweight summery tops with an American theme...perfect for the 4th of July coming up. My friend's birthday is coming up, so I shopped for a few gifts as well. Then came home and barbequed chicken on the grill.

I decided I wanted to go to the show and see "Batman Begins", but of course hubby didn't want to go, so I went by myself. He said maybe we'll go when "War of the Worlds" comes out....hmmmmmm, we'll see. Anyway, it was an awesome flick! I don't know the actor who played Bruce Wayne, aka Batman, but he was good. There were only about a dozen people there....not too crowded to say the least. Basically, the film sums up how Batman became Batman and how he got his suit, his Batmobile, the Batcave, etc.....there is a great car chase, and when one of the cops asks another cop what street he is on...the cop replies "He isn't on any street...he's flying over roofs!"...haha

Oh, and I did put all my husband's clothes away for him today....he didn't say anything, but he had brought a box home from work that I think he was going to use to put them in, and then he didn't need it cause I already took care of it. I'm such a good wife.....Hahaha....

And I want to add that I did good on my cutting back on my cigs today....so far, only 9 cigs all day!...I'll probably have one more, then I'm going to bed.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:34 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    GOOD JOB, I think I am looking forward to not having kids in the house. I am keeping notes. Maybe pick up clothes,, flowers,, movie alone,, drinks with friend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter