Cherokee Rose

Monday, July 04, 2005

BORINGGGGGGGG....................

Geeeee...it's Sunday night...what the hell did I do?? I took some crap over to the house....came home...sat on the patio...watched my hus mow the grass.......I refused to make or grill dinner. So he made fried bologna sandwiches.....whatever.

I watched TV...some movie about dinasours...something Park, pt 2.....then watched Private Ryan movie. He slept on the couch zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Would have been nice if one of my kids came over for barbeque....

Oh...when I went to the house to take more garage sale crap over there...the sign I put up at the end of the street was gone! I guess the owner that THINKS he owns the fucking city lot in front of his house decided he doesn't want a sign in front of his house, so he took my sign down.....screw him!

Anyway...I watched TV tonight...what else is new? I watched "Married...with Children"...my hus always compares me to Peg Bundy!!...hahahahha...Yeah, I know...I sit home and he works....and I spend his money....That was the point of getting married, wasn't it?????????Otherwise, I would have stayed single and had fun!

WHATEVER!! So it's the Fourth of July Holiday...and he cut the grass...and I watched movies...

2 Comments:

  • At 3:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahhaa I see that yo have a gardener lol.
    I need one :-)
    Happy 4th of july Cheeeer lol
    your friend SPUR lol

     
  • At 4:54 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    I need more than a good nite July 4th....At the moment, I'm drunk as hell.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter