Cherokee Rose

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Thursday night I was up late typing a post on my blog til like 1:30 in the morning and my computer was acting up and totally froze up on me. I couldn't do a damn thing. I couldn't even copy and paste my post to save it. Nothing worked. I was so mad!!...so I just had to shut the damn thing off and lost it.

Yesterday hubby was home for his week-long vacation and guess he was working outside doing stuff. Now I am usually up in the mornings by 9:00 or so, sometimes earlier....well, Thursday night cause I was so pissed off at my computer, I ended up taking a pill to sleep around 2:00 a.m.....then woke up at 8:00 groggy and fell back to sleep and didn't wake up again until 11:45!!!...Shit....so I go downstairs and now hubby thinks I sleep til noon everyday....and I don't!...well, sometimes but not usually. I know he already thinks I'm the laziest wife in the world, so now he's sure of it.

I started loading up my car with all my garage sale crap to take over to the house, and my girlfriend called me, so I told her to meet me at the house and we'll have a few beers. So I stopped at the store and bought a 30-pack of beer and a fifth of rum......hell, it's the holiday weekend, and I want to have a good time, right? She met me at the house and helped me lug the crap down the basement and this was about 2 or 3 in the afternoon. Then we just sat, drank beers and yakked til 9:00....god, I was gettin trashed. I think I drank about 10 beers. She had walked over, so I drove her home....(yeah, I can still drive....shit, 10 beers ain't nothing). Got home about 9:30....I forgot my cell phone so I couldn't call hubby to let him know how late I was going to be....anyway, got home and he had bought a pizza....wow, see he really CAN fend for himself when I'm not around. I was starving and started scarfin down the pizza....drank more beers and had a few rum and cokes and watched some movie on TV. It was super late when I finally crawled upstairs and passed out...haha Obviously, I didn't do so good with my smoking....I think I smoked a whole pack just while I was visiting with my girlfriend!...Bad..bad...bad

I woke up around 9:00 this morning....God, I really wanted to just roll over and go back to sleep, but I didn't dare. So I got up, went downstairs and tried to act somewhat sober....but damn, I felt like shit! I loaded up the car again with more stuff and took it over to the house. Then I put the For Sale By Owner sign up on the lawn. Actually, my girlfriend and I tried to put it up when we were there the night before, but it kept falling down...so I brought it home to see if we could make it more sturdy. I told my girlfriend that it was probably my mom pushing it over...haha...maybe she don't want me selling her house.

I brought back my mom's cat's ashes....her cat died and I had her cremated and the ashes were still at the house....not something you want potential home buyers to see when they go through the house. So I brought them home, and now my hubby is all freaked out cause Cleo's ashes are sitting in the living room. I'm planning on going to the cemetery and digging a hole on my mom's grave and I'm going to pour them in it.

So I made a taco salad for us...had a few beers...and rented a DVD, The Forgotten...I think that's the name...with Julianna Moore...about a woman whose son died and everyone tries to tell her that he never existed...that it's all in her mind...and it really has to do with aliens trying to erase her memory. Pretty good flick.

I missed the John Mellencamp concert tonight...thought about getting tickets, but didn't. I've seen him sooooooo many times already. My friend in Caseville and her boyfriend went. I should have went and met them there. Oh well.....Hopefully, we'll be going to Caseville later in the week. I told my son he can use the place over the weekend cause we won't be there. And guess we ain't going to see the Tigers play afterall....they are playing the Yankees and all the tickets are sold out...at least that's what fun-guy hubby says............Ciao

1 Comments:

  • At 3:08 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    WOW,, you did a lot! That would be nice to just excape. hahahah mom pushing over the sign, that is pretty good! Have a good weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter