Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

All I want is a Coney Dog!

Today was just a lazy relaxing day, I guess. I got out the croquet set and asked hus if he wanted to play, and nope...he didn't. So I played by myself...haha...at least I won.

I had a major craving for a coney dog and onion rings. Hus really didn't care what he ate, so I drove up to this restaurant that has good coney dogs and they weren't open! Guess they were closed cause of the holiday. So then I drive to Steak and Shake thinking they might have them cause they have good chili....they were open but no coneys on the menu. The waitress suggested a couple coney places near me, so I drive to both of them and they were both closed....damn! I drove to another coney place down the street from me, and they were closed, too....what the hell?? I know it's a holiday, but people have to eat. I had been driving for almost an hour at this point and came home empty handed. Poor husband was waiting for his coney dog and I had nothing. He told me to just go buy the stuff and make them myself...but I didn't want a homemade coney dog...I wanted a restaurant one...and onion rings! But I had no choice, so I went and got the stuff and made them. I wanted to at least grill the dogs on the grill, but I couldn't get the grill to light....gee, it just wasn't my day today.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:10 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    We had Taco Bell for our good old holiday dinner, hey it was fast and I am beat!!! Thanks for commenting and letting me know I am not alone!

     
  • At 3:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahaha forgot the SA dog lol.......... you could ask for one fedex....hubby got Cony only.
    And you kept the dog lol.

    spurs :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter