Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Did I or Didn't I?? Who the hell cares.....

I pretty much summarized my trip to Caseville but I wanted to add more details. I had a bit of a run-in with the barmaid at the bar in town. About 4 years ago, I was up there with a friend and left. The next day the manager in the office at our condo said that the police had been there because someone said that I had backed into a car in the parking lot. Now I know I am not good at backing up....already posted about my ineptness in driving backwards....but I was totally not aware of backing into anything that night. I was surprised as hell when he told me. I mean, when I backed into that pole at McDonald's last year, it was like BAM!, and I knew immediately I had backed into something. Anyway, so I went and looked at my bumper and there wasn't even a scratch on it...nothing. The manager said that probably someone made a mistake. I called a friend and she said that I didn't back into anyone that night. So I forgot about it. So when I went in there Saturday night, this blonde barmaid bitch says "I know you...about 3-4 years ago you backed into my car"....I'm like..."What??"....I tried to explain to her that I was not aware that I had backed into anyone's car and didn't know a thing about it until the police came to the condo the next day. I mean, I didn't hit a car and purposely drive off. She was being a bitch about it. I felt bad for her though....I mean, maybe I did....I know I DO back into things alot but I always know when I do. And there was nothing on my bumper when I had checked. So I'm feeling bad cause I'm thinking that maybe I did graze her bumper in a way that nothing showed on my bumper and maybe she had some damage...probably minor but still the bumper would have to be replaced....she said something about it costing over $500. So I decided to go back to my condo and get my checkbook and just write the bitch a check for her deductible or whatever...so then she tells me she doesn't want my money. Hell, lady...what the hell DO you want?? I mean, it was 4 freakin years ago. I shrugged her off and we just left. Luckily, I wasn't driving that night...haha

3 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    I would have told her it was my first time up there!! hahahahaha

     
  • At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........i remmeber that history lol ...well sometimes we do not remember after a good party :-)

     
  • At 2:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well... remember The Alamo,hahahhaha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter