Cherokee Rose

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Caseville...Here I come.....

I got all my stuff packed....finally! The dogs are anxiously waiting. They know when they see the bags packed. They are following me around everywhere...afraid I'm gonna forget 'em.....NOT I forget alot of things, but never my dogs. I once came back from Caseville and realized I had forgotten my MAKE-UP kit! Holy crap...it's like I left my face in Caseville....haha So I had to go buy the basic things until I got back up there to get it. I'm sitting here trying to remember if I have everything. I still have to fill up the water jug for my dogs. I don't mind the well water there...it's really not bad...but it bothers my dogs....gives them the runs..and I don't need THAT!

Ok....so I'm outta here....I won't be posting for awhile cause I have no computer there and no laptap...hell, my cell phone doesn't even work up there. So everyone have a great couple weeks and I'll post when I get back....ciao

8 Comments:

  • At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have a nice trip!

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    wwwwaaaaaaaa what will I do late at night!!!!!!!

     
  • At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoy your trip......HAPPY BIRTHDAY

    I will drink some Margaritas in your name lol.

    SPUR....:-)

     
  • At 1:55 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    It's late where are you,,, day one

     
  • At 1:30 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    OK nite 2 still nothing,, this is gunna be a long wait! hehe

     
  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    I'M STILL WAITING! hope your having fun

     
  • At 5:09 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Are you done having fun yet????

     
  • At 4:38 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    YOUR HOME!!!! LOOK WHAT I LEARND WHILE YOU WERE GONE, I AM OFF TO READ.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter