Cherokee Rose

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Life Sucks......

This morning my g'friend called me and she was upset. She is the friend whose son has been battling cancer for quite sometime. The doctors have told them that there is nothing more that can be done and they are recommending Hospice at this point. She met me later at my mom's house and we sat outside on the patio and talked. Life sucks sometimes! Life just isn't fair sometimes. Where the hell is the justice? So many people have been praying for this young man...."HELLO...Anybody UP there????.....too busy to listen to any of us anymore???" Whatever....Nobody listened when I prayed for my father. Nobody listened when I prayed for my mother. Nobody listened when I prayed for my little Casey. Guess nobody is home....."Out to lunch....Be back in 1000 years"....or "Nobody is here right now, but you can leave a message and I'll get back with you when I damn well feel like it"......

1 Comments:

  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    OK I am not gunna be the big old Bible thumper,,,,,,,,,,BUT there is some reason,HE has reason,, not to not listen, not to be mean. All I can do is say I feel your frustration. Hang in there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter