Cherokee Rose

Saturday, July 23, 2005

What's Up, Doc???

Ok...first off...I'm a bit drunk. Hell, it's Friday nite...so just warning you. It may take me awhile to type cause I have to keep retyping all my typos....haha. And I want my post to appear somewhat sensible....(OK...get it together Diane)...big breath..........

What the fuck did I do today....?? Well, I went to my cutie doctor today for my appointment. He and I really do hit it off...I know he wants me! He was telling the nurse who was in the room with him how old I REALLY am and she didn't believe him....and when he laid me down on the bed....mmmmmmmm....he said "Look how great her legs are"...and he ran his hand over my legs.....Yeah, I DO have great legs...everyone tells me....anyway...so then he takes me down to this room to have my blood taken and he goes and brings some other doctor in and tries to tell him how old I am and this other doctor didn't believe him and wanted to look at my chart and he was like "OMG.."" And then the nurse who took my blood wanted to know what my secret was....JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!! Were they just putting me on or were they all on dope??? Who gives a royal shit...it made my day, anyway....Had to run home and tell hubby. OHHHHHHHHHHHH...yes...that was the main thing that my doc was telling everyone...How when my husband first came to him as a patient a couple years ago and he recognized the name and asked my husband if "HE WAS MY FATHER"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy Crap....I remember when my hus told me that and he thought my doc was joking.....Well, my doc wasn't joking...he is still embarrassed that he put his foot in his mouth, as he said. I just love my doctor!!


Anyway, my blood pressure was 124/70 when the nurse checked it...then cutie Doc comes in and he takes it again and tells me it is a bit high....YEAH,,guess so...he got me all hot and got my pressure up....damn him. No wonder he has me on BP pills.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    WOW I want a doc. like yours,,,,,,, hope you had more to drink then I did to get where you were. Have a great weekend Diane!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter