Cherokee Rose

Monday, August 01, 2005

I'm Stressing out.......

I am totally stressed out about this upcoming Estate Sale I'm having over the weekend. It's been quite a few years since I've had a garage sale, and I swore I was never doing it again....so what the hell did I get myself into?? I was at the house today til after 6:00 pricing things. Then I ran out of price sticker things and had to leave. I stopped at CVS and bought some more. I still need to make the signs. There are these things that are in the garage that I thought would be perfect to makes signs with, but hubby doesn't want to use them. He said he'll make me some...well, he better do it before Friday. I called the paper and put the ad in for Thursday, so I'm committed now...like it or not.

Someone called on the house from the ad today. I called her back. She apparently works with one of those "We Buy Houses" places...more of an real estate investment company. She wanted to know what our bottom line price would be. Anyway, I told her about the Estate Sale over the weekend, and told her she could come by then to see the house. I asked her if she was looking to buy something to rent out. She said maybe. I don't know...maybe she was really a real estate agent. I really do NOT want to sell to someone who is just going to use it as a rental.

I'm still exhausted from the weekend, so I'm going to bed early. Got lots to do at the house tomorrow. Nite....

2 Comments:

  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    RELAX,, Don't make more of it then you need to. Let it just happen. Are you gunna have anyone there to help you??

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    My g'friend said she will be there for awhile on Friday....but her son is still in the hospital, so she may or may not be able to. I hope so.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter