Cherokee Rose

Monday, August 08, 2005

Free, Free, Free.....

Tomorrow is my Free Sale day. I went over to the house and organized everything that is left over. I put anything that was in the garage down in the basement, and put everything else in a couple of rooms, plus the kitchen. There is still quite a bit of stuff left, believe or not. I belong to these Freecycle groups, so I posted a message on a few of them letting everyone know that they can come to the house between 1-4 tomorrow and take what they want. So I'm expecting a ton of people to come and get this crap out of the house. I pulled the stuff I'm keeping and don't want to just give away.

No calls on the house....

I bought myself a new 13" TV for my bedroom. I sold the other one I had. It was crap and didn't work that great. And now I can hook up a VCR to it...the other one didn't have a place to hook up anything...it was too old. I also bought a Dirt Devil vacuum cleaner! My hus put it together and I vacuumed the family room and you wouldn't believe all the dog hair it picked up. It's a bagless type, so you can see all the crap it picked up. I showed my hus....maybe he's now convinced that the Dirt Devils are really good.

My poor dogs are scratching themselves to death...they still have fleas. So I went and bought more flea medication for them and put it on them. I am leaving Friday for Caseville, and I want those fleas gone before I take them.

My youngest son and his girlfriend are going to also be in Caseville next weekend, so that should be fun! Then my hus will drive up on Monday for the week. I can't wait. I need the break. Then if I still don't get any calls on this damn house, my brother and I will have to decide what to do.....get a realtor, or wait it out some more. Someone said that it is taking an average of 90 days to sell a house around here. Yipes! The taxes are due the end of the month, so it looks like I'll have to pay them.

Well, another day at the house tomorrow....I hope these people take EVERYTHING!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Man you need to move that house out here, we sell houses in like 30 minutes here NO JOKE!!!!!

    Now relax!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter